Thursday, July 13, 2017

ATC = Artist Trading Cards


An ATC is for Artists and Crafters to trade with each other.  On the front they could have any design or embellishment that the artist wishes to adorn their card with.  These cards are approximately the size of a playing card.


There are also some trading cards by artists known as ACEO; which stands for Art Card Originals and Editions.  The only real difference between the two is that the ACEO's started out as these miniture works of art for sale.  Eventually now, the two seem to have melded into one artwork with two names.  




On the back of eather of these cards, is where the artist puts their contact information.  Many artists, myself included, like to trade these as business cards with other artists or sell them.  My current price is $3 each, which is a common going rate throughout the marketplace.




The picture above shows how I have attached
 my business card on the back of my ATC.





These are my ATCs.  

If you have ATCs I would love to see them
 and hear if you sell, trade or both 
with your miniature creations!!


 
 

 

1 comment: