Sunday, June 11, 2017

My Cats Are Ready For Adoption!

The next few pictures are of my cat paintings and drawings since 2016.  Each cat is very different and unique.
The handsome cat pictured above is a done with acrylic paints on stretched canvas.  I love his nice colors and big, proud, white chest.


This painting is not Tigger...but makes me think of him.  He actually started out as a serious drawing of a cat... but I was probably watching a comedy while creating this orange cat... and came up with Mr. Attitude!  He is on painted on paper with acrylic pants and is  8 X 10.


This pretty, little girl is done with  Prismacolor Pencils on paper and measures about 8 X 10 in size.
This cat to me casts a softer image than Mr. Attitude above.  No hissing from this beauty.  But be careful still... she would be the type that would trip you because she doesn't know when to stop intertwining herself around your legs!


This abstract cat grabs your attention with them bright eyes and that orange background!
He is done on paper with acrylic paints with a touch of metallic to again demand attention!  Size is slightly under 8 X 10.

He is one dominate male lion.  I am attracted to his main - just flowing about in the wind.
He is 8 X10 and painted with acrylics.  I did him back in 2013 on a much smaller scale and revised my lion friend in 2016 with some nice updates.


This beautiful cat proudly shows off his velvety coat.  I have hidden his orange tiger coat with more of this soft brown one... but he has an orange nose.  I think he looks majestic and confident.  He is painted in acrylics, 8 X 10, matted and housed in a nice frame.


This little, sad, black kitty is waiting patiently at the gate for his best friend to come back home.
He is done in watercolor on heavy paper and is a smaller picture about 5 X 7.


This little, grey kitten is fondly entitled, "Happy Kitty".  He is painted with acrylic paints and is on an 8 X 10 wrapped canvas - pictured here hanging on my wall.  He's so cute with his mouth open so you can see his red tongue inside.  He just puts a smile on my face every time I look at him!

So, there you have my cats... as of today.  That could all change by tomorrow when I start my next project!

I hope you have enjoyed viewing my paintings!  Please email me if interested in adopting any of these precious kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment