Tuesday, April 9, 2019

My Love of Bugs...VW Bugs





My love of all cars started when I was a little kid... back when all cars were steel, glass, leather, rubber and little less. I still remember sitting in my dad's lap at 3... yes 3 and 'driving', while my mom screamed next to us! (That's probably really why the memory is so clear.)
One car that I have not yet owned, is the VW Beetle - loving known as the Bug! For me, it was love at first site and ride! It was so small and it had handles to hold on with!
So is 2019 the last year our beloved Beetle will be made? Sadly yes. But dealers are quick to respond, "They may return!" My bet is that they will someday!!
This painting is mainly a mix of watercolor and acrylics. I love the fluidness of watercolor especially for the sky and water, as well as in reflective tones!
I hope you enjoy this painting! It's one of my favorites!
Enjoy!
To purchase this painting please check out my website:
https://www.pjmartinonlinestore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment